Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Sexy Strapless Dress from a Midnight Madness Board



I won this sexy strapless dress from a Midnight Madness Board located at [Victoria's Closet].  I met the owner who's name is Snow.  She is very sweet and helpful.  I think there are 2 Lucky Letter Chairs, a Luck Letter Board and the Midnight Madness Board which is set very low :))

Style Card:

*Dress: VC Teri Mesh Dress w/4 color HUD [Victoria's Closet] "FREE" MM Board

*Heels: ::GB:: Stone  Sandals (Brown)* [Gabriel's] "FREE" Group Gift!

*Necklace/Earring: Beloved Jewelry : Spiral Jewelry Set in Silver [Beloved Jewelry] L$1

* Hair: enVOGUE HAIR - Inna - Ombre 4_V1 - Free @ Hair Fair 2015

* Hair Base: enVOGUE HairBase - Dark Brown 6 root - Free @ Hair Fair 2015

*Eyelashes: *Eyelashes Lumae Eyelashes Longer from [ Lumae] 0L Group Gift

*Skin: Lara Hurley Skin - Ale [Lara Hurley Skin] (Group Gift)

*Eyes: Mayfly - Luminous - FREE Color - Mesh Eyes (London Fog) [SL Marketplace] 0L

*Shape: Standard Sizing Package (Updated! Male + Female) from [SL Marketplace] 0L (I use the XXS and have modified it. I will NOT share my settings with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment