Sunday, August 2, 2015

A Beautiful Gown, & Hair!

I found this beautiful gown and hair to wear with it the other day.  I saw someone with it and asked where they found it.  Well, when I was told it was free and the hair also I just had to get it then post it.  I have received many compliments with both the hair and gown while I have worn it.  I am sure you will also.

Style Card:
* Gown - ""D!va"" Gown "Iris" (Fatpack)  ""D!va"" Free Group Gift
* Hair - ""D!va"" Hair "Iris" (Fatpack)  ""D!va"" Free Group Gift
*Shoes - .:KC:. ADORE Heels with Multicolor HUD  .:KC:. Couture  Free Group Gift
* Skin - Lara Hurley Skin - Amber ( Happy Valentine  Lara Hurley Skin Free Group Gift
* Eyebrows - Lara Hurley Skin - Amber ( Happy Valentine  Lara Hurley Skin Free Group Gift
* Mesh Eyes - AG. Illusion Eyes *Grey (s)  MarketPlace L$1
* Earrings/Bracelet: Included with **ESTER BOHO BLUE STYLE SUMMER VERSION COMPLET OUTFIT  **Brii Underground Wear** Free Group Gift
*Eyelashes Lumae Eyelashes Longer from Lumae Free Group Gift
*Shape: Standard Sizing Package (Updated! Male + Female) from   SL Marketplace 0L (I used the "S" size and have modified it.)

Over L$10:
* Mesh Body - Maitreya - Lara from Maitreya L$2750

No comments:

Post a Comment