Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Cute, Causal & Completely Free (Less Hair)

This outfit has now become my favorite "Causal" outfit to wear shopping. For those of you without a Mesh Body it also includes clothing layers so you may wear it also.

Additional Photo's are posted on my Flickr page. I took a lot of photo's and it was hard to decide which to use for this post. I like them all! Please comment too :))


Style Card:


*Pants: Delizio - Jeans & Halter Top 4 maitreya [Delizio] Free Group Gift

*Tank/Panties: Stella Jane Georgia Gingham Tank-Panties with Maitreya Appliers [SL Market] Free L$0

*Heels: ::GB:: Stone  Sandals (White) [Gabriel's] "FREE" Group Gift!

*Necklace/Earring: PM Delight Water Set (boxed)  [Freebie Folly]  Free L$0

*Necklace/Earring: PM Delight Water Bangles Set (boxed) [Freebie Folly]  Free L$0

*Eyelashes: *Eyelashes Lumae Eyelashes Longer from [ Lumae] 0L Group Gift

*Skin: Lara Hurley Skin - Gervaise  [Lara Hurley Skin] (Group Gift) L$0

*Eyes: Amacci GreyBrown Eyes [Amacci] Free 0L

*Shape: Standard Sizing Package (Updated! Male + Female) from [SL Marketplace] 0L (I use the XXS and have modified it. I will NOT share my settings with you.

Over L$10:

*Hair: Tameless Alexis - Browns [Tameless] Gatcha L$49


* Mesh Body - Maitreya - Lara from [Maitreya] L$2750

No comments:

Post a Comment