Monday, August 17, 2015

Awesome Golden Outfit and Gorgeous Skin!



What a really awesome outfit this one is! Almost the entire outfit will cost nothing. I want to say Thank You to my friend "Shi" for finding the gorgeous skin at [HUSH].  I had not been there before and I did like what I seen.  If your looking for a new skin I would suggest [HUSH} as a place to check.  The skin is in awesome FatPat - with Makeup and Eyebrow selection as well.  Also, be sure to look at all the items at VERO MODERO.  This is another store I had not visited before.  Enjoy!  "JT" has something for the guys and if it works out it may be a "DOUBLE" Guy's and Girls post for my next entry... stay tuned :))

Style Card:

**Pant/Blouse/Bras: [VM] VERO MODERO / La Panca Gold from [VERO MODERO Fashion] Free Group Gift

*Boots: R.icielli - BERRY Complete Avatar {R.icielli - SERENA Boots / Black} from [RICIELLI] Previous "Hunt Gift"

*Necklace: Tameless Cross Necklace {Included with Tameless Complete Female Avatar - Shena} from [Tameless]  Free Lucky Letter Chair

*Eyes: L.February eyes - pink (Langly - eyes pack# 6 - Sale) from the [MarketPlace]  L$10

*Hair: Calico Hair - Quinn from[Calico] Free Hair Fair Gift

*Skin:  [Hush] London - Limited Edition Group Gift from [HUSH Mainstore] Free- Group Gift

*Shape: Standard Sizing Package (Updated! Male + Female) from [SL Marketplace] L$0 (I used the M and have modified it for me)

Additional Photo's are posted on my  [Flickr] page.

No comments:

Post a Comment