Thursday, July 16, 2015

Timeless Hair and Avatars - Group Gift

This hair is fantastic. They are just inside the door as you TP in. One is called Dori and has a Menu to change color and size when you click it. The second one is called Beatrice and comes with a HUD. Beatrice also has a color changing Hair Clip too. Both are in Natural Colors.They ar Group Gifts and Group is free to Join. First time I have been to this store. I am definitely going to shop around and try on the Long Hair as well.
Dori
Beatrice
Today I used my Everyday Avatar for these pictures  -  This is me!

*Hair: Tameless Dori - Naturals from Tameless Hair and Avatars - 0L Group Gift
*Hair: Tameless Beatrice - Naturals from Tameless Hair and Avatars - 0L Group Gift

*Skin: Glam Affair - Eles America 05 B from Glam Affair - 0L Gift
*Shape: Standard Sizing Package (Updated! Male + Female) from SL Marketplace 0L (I use the XXS and have modified it. Sorry, I will NOT share my settings with you.
*Eyes: Mayfly - Luminous - FREE Color - Mesh Eyes (London Fog) from MayflySL Marketplace 0L
*Necklace/Earrings/Bracelet: Classic Pearl Set - Color Change from < Lazuri > SL Marketplace 0L
*Eyelashes Lumae Eyelashes Longer from Lumae 0L Group Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment