Sunday, July 12, 2015

My Title Picture and the avatar in the posts...

After receiving a couple IM's I guess I need to clarify something.  The avatar in the title is "Everyday Me" that you would find walking around the shops and various sims.  Both the Female and Male avatar used in my post are what have developed from the various items found from the beginning of this blog.  I use a Male Model for the guys... and his name is "JT". The pictures you see of him are from the finds posted here and not of his true everyday Avatar he uses. If I utilize my SL Avatar or "JT's" It will noted it in the post.

My current Blog Avatar used in the Posts:

Current Avatar in posts
Credits 1st Pic:

*HairPukki-Purple Dream - Group Gift from  Curves Shapes & Skins (L$0)


*DressBliss Mesh Andrea [FITTED MESH] from London Free Avatar Gift (L$0)


*Boots: Viga Boots - by Unlikely Quintessa  from London Free Avatar Gift (L$0)


*Eyes:  Eyes-Light green - from  Curves Shapes & Skins included in 10,000 Member Thanks Gift (L$10)


*SkinSue Gift-Cleavage-Fair from  Curves Shapes & Skins included in 10,000 Member Thanks Gift (L$10)


*Shape: Sue Gift Shape girl - from  Curves Shapes & Skins included in 10,000 Member Thanks Gift (L$10)




My SL Avatar I use to shop and explore with:



My Current Avatar
Credits 2nd Pic:

*HairTRUTH HAIR Nina - Blondes01 from Truth Hair  (L$50)


*Necklace/Earrings: BELLE EPOQUE - Batelda Set [BLACK] from Belle Epoque (L$50)


*Skort & Top{H} Renee Skort Outfit Denim - Faded from {H} 's  H-Too-O Store (Hunt Gift L$1 )


*Shoes.:KC:. RIO Flip Flops for - for Maitreya from .:KC:. (Group Gift L$1 - ? to Join)


*Eyes:  *Sin Skins* Intense II Med Green eyes (sm) - By Portia Sin (No longer offered)


*SkinGlam Affair - Eles America 05A from Glam Affair - Event Gacha Machine

 (L$50 after L$250 fee to join group)

*Shape: Sweet Afterthought XXS - By Me (Sweet Afterthought) (Not Sharing My Settings)


*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 3.4 from Maitreya (non free)

No comments:

Post a Comment