Thursday, July 30, 2015

Red & White Outfit For L$4 Total Cost



I did a little random "Group Gift" shopping at the SL Marketplace and In-World.  This is the outfit I came up with :)  The hair is different then what I usually wear.  It is only a hair base with a pony-tail added on top.  The sides and back are hair base only.  The jewelry I had picked out ended up having "Bling" that would not turn off so I wore my favorite free set instead. Also, sorry for the bad (Blurry Edge) pictures - I had a camera setting wrong :(  Wonder what else I forgot ??? Just not my day!   2 posts today because tomorrow I am celebrating a RL birthday and may not be around :)

Style Card:
* Top - Santino Design-GIFT-TOP-Red-S ["FREE" Group Gift]
* Pants - Delizio - Jeans + Applier (in 9 colors) [MarketPlace L$1]
*Shoes - .:KC:. ECLATANT with Multicolor HUD [.:KC:. MM Board "FREE"]
* Hair - enVOGUE HAIR - Inna - Ombre 4_V1 - Free @ Hair Fair 2015
* Hair Base - enVOGUE HairBase - Dark Brown 6 root - Free @ Hair Fair 2015
* Skin - *SUGARUSH _ Lila _Apricot_ 06 _Eyebrow B [MarketPlace L$1]
* Eyebrows - *SUGARUSH _ Lila _Eyebrow Shape 2 [MarketPlace L$1]
* Mesh Eyes - AG. Illusion Eyes *Grey (s) [MarketPlace L$1]
* Shape - :Vaki: Average Female Shape by Vaki [MarketPlace L$0]
*Necklace/Earrings/Bracelet: Classic Pearl Set - Color Change from [SL MarketPlace L$0]
*Eyelashes Lumae Eyelashes Longer from [Lumae L$0 Group Gift]

Over L$10 (but not really necessary):
* Mesh Body - [ Maitreya - Lara] L$2750


No comments:

Post a Comment